Electrical Product Assembler
Paneltronics has been in business since 1979. We are a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality electrical control panels, power distribution units, instrument panels, and switch panels. Paneltronics' products are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military applications worldwide.
Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screening.
Location: Hialeah Gardens, FL
- Assembly and wiring of electrical parts and components onto control panels.
- Ability to read and follow detailed drawings and assembly instructions
- Comfortable with use of hand tools.
- Ability to speak Spanish (bilingual speaker would be ideal)
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- Must have a good attitude and a positive disposition to work and cooperate
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Plan
Minimum Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the product assembly
Principals only. Please no recruiters. Please, no phone calls about this job. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Hiring for both Full- time job and Part-time jobs. Compensation: dependent on experience and skill sets.Submit your resume in confidence to: Fax: 305-823-7802 / firstname.lastname@example.org