Paneltronics is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality instrument panels, power distribution systems, electrical enclosures, box-build assemblies, and electrical components. Paneltronics' electrical panels, assemblies, and systems are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military applications worldwide.
Primary Function: The Industrial Engineer supports production by providing guidance and supervision of the manufacturing processes with the primary objective of improvement through optimum use of facilities, manpower and materials.
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
- Development and implementation of optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards
- Performing design analysis, and improvement of integrated systems of people, materials, information, equipment, and process
- Process and problem analysis, recommendations for solutions, and driving the implementation of the optimal solution
- Coordination of manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- Collection, tracking, and analysis of production data for setting production time standards and standard cost
- Development of production line time standards as well as monitoring and control
- Production line balancing and layout.
- Development and implementation of plans for continuous overall equipment effectiveness improvements by enhancing yields, uptime process improvement activities
- Evaluate current equipment, capabilities, capacities, and prepare capital justifications for purchase of new equipment
- Leads and/or participates in continuous improvement projects to meet specific objectives
- Assists Director of Manufacturing in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control, and training.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD) proficiency.
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must have full oral and verbal fluency in Spanish and English
Desired Experience and/or Training:
- Bachelorís Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment with knowledge of manufacturing principles and processes
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Paneltronics offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K plan. Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org