Edited on 9/11/2020
Location: Hialeah Gardens FL
Paneltronics is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality instrument panels, power distribution systems, electrical enclosures, box-build assemblies, and electrical components. Paneltronics' electrical panels, assemblies, and systems are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military applications worldwide.
Paneltronics' assemblies are designed and engineered for both standard and custom applications. These may include any variety of components, wiring, connectors, materials, panels and enclosures that combined form an Assembly that addresses our customer's needs.
The Marketing Administratorís primary function is to initiate, support and manage marketing efforts. These marketing efforts must be directed towards the creation, implementation, and execution of coordinated marketing plans and strategies that create and support additional sales growth for Paneltronics.
Position Responsibilities and Requirements
Includes but is not limited to creation, direction, development, implementation, hands-on execution, analysis, and/or management of the following:
- Marketing strategies to maximize sales, customer diversification, and industry diversification
- Creative design for advertisements, presentations, catalogs, brochures, data/spec sheets and related printed materials
- Advertising schedules and submitting advertising materials and press releases
- Current website contractor with direction, content, and creative
- Interactive websites and social networking
- Search Engine Optimization efforts
- Multimedia marketing campaigns for sales lead generation
- Web analytics to set direction, improve base performance, and achieve desired results. Provide monthly reports to management.
- Sales and marketing measures and benchmarks to improve base performance and desired results
- Collaborate/coordinate with the Finance, Sales, Engineering, and Production departments
- Perform proper due diligence and select the best contractors and suppliers for purchased services and materials
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that materials are delivered on a timely basis
- Five (3) or more years of professional experience in marketing, graphic design, and website design, development, and maintenance.
- Two (2) or more years of professional experience in social networking and social media
Position-specific Professional Competencies
Specific technical knowledge and professional skills required for the position:
- Strong graphics design skills
- Strong website concept design and website management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Social Networking Ė Including but not limited to, Blogger, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Wordpress, and YouTube
- Proven track record of effective Search Engine Optimization
- Strong understanding of web and social media analytics
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google, Google Analytics, Internet Explorer, Safari
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management, both internal and external
- Ability to work independently, following specific and detailed instructions about required tasks and expected results.
- Detail oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment, and urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High initiative and creativity
- Ability to read, speak and communicate in English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- A Bachelorís degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Graphics Design, or Multimedia Design
- Integrity: High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Understanding Role and Responsibilities: Demonstrate clear understanding of the expectations of the job and of company policy.
- Teamwork: Excellent teamwork skills
- Dependability: Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Flexibility: Excellent attitude toward change
- Urgency: Quickly act, react, follow-up and follow-through in accordance with the appropriate urgency required to address situations and problems that may arise.
- Leadership: Be a leader within the company, contributing to its performance-driven culture.
Paneltronics offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K plan. Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org