Graphic Designer & UV Digital Printer Operator
Edited on 10/3/2022
Location: 11960 NW 87th Court, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
Paneltronics is an leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality electrical control panels, power distribution units, instrument panels, and switch panels. We are a vertically integrated manufacturer with strength in being able to support OEM and aftermarket requirements. Paneltronics' products are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military applications worldwide.
Reports to: Production Manager
- Create new graphics designs to support customer design requirements.
- Operate, setup, and maintaining UV printer equipment.
Position-specific Professional Competencies
- Graphic design and layout skills.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of the UV printing process.
- Supply management.
- Quality focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Spanish.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Two (2) or more years of hands on experience in graphic design.
- One (1) or more years of hands on experience in UV printer operation.
Paneltronics offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K plan.
Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screening.
Submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com